National General Insurance Pricing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at National General Insurance

3.5

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at National General Insurance (New York, NY).

Interview

We had a phone interview and after 4 weeks, I emailed the interviewer to ask whether I was still in the running, and then the second interview was arranged immediately.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National General Insurance

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Winston-Salem, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved a half-hour phone interview, followed a few weeks later by a series of in person interviews of varying length that took up almost an entire day. Some of the interviewers were mostly interested in getting a sense of personality, work ethic, and business knowledge; others asked detailed technical questions. Most interviews were one-on-one, though a few had two people.

Interview Questions

• It was several months ago, but some of the in-depth questions involved 'what would you expect from such-and-such a type of business', or 'what procedure would you use to handle this situation'. Mostly it was standard fare.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was definitely some room for negotiation, but tolerance for it dropped off after a certain point; they seemed to have a concrete idea on what they were and weren't willing to pay.