National General Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National General Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at National General Insurance

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted application. Was called in for an interview. Basic sales position interview. Discussed my sales techniques, insurance background, why I wanted the position, my income expectations and ability to get additional licenses.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you are a hunter or a farmer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for National General Insurance

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National General Insurance.

Interview

1 interview. it was quick. I went in, answered about 10 questions used the STAR results to answer questions. I was offered the job on the spot. They are very aggressive in hiring the people they want.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they offered a base pay.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview first and then a face to face interview with two team leaders who asked relevant questions to see your drive and mindset. They pay attention to how you are dressed and the level of confidence you carry with you