National General Insurance Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at National General Insurance

1 Interview Review

5.0

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National General Insurance in April 2010.

Interview

Things went very well at first.The hiring manager had me take some online test after two phone interviews the test results were great. so we set up a time to meet 100 miles from my home.this one on one interview went great and he wanted to hire me so we went forward.with a panal interview in Dallas Texas.the company set up my flight and room for an overnite stay,with an early evening interview.the week before he had me drive 300 miles from home to ride with a current employee to get a feel for the job.this was on my own dime,I did not mind I wanted the job.I had to rent a car at the last min becauce my car broke down.I stayed two days at my own expence.this was a very good time and now I really wanted the job. now back home traveling to Dallas walked into interview feelling great ready for this interview I had been told be ready this can be a fight just answer direct and stay firm.Well Ive been in sales 15 years and have very thick skin when it comes to a brow beating but this interview went way to far not only did they insult me in everyway they could,they could not get me to break Ive never been treated this bad EVERI left this interview feeling almost sick . I went out side to light a smoke and a few min later I look over the parking lot and they are all outside high fiving each other and making jokes. unreal ! this is GMAC upper level managers WOW Im lost at this point.

Interview Questions