National General Insurance Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National General Insurance Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at National General Insurance

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Farmers Branch, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very simple, I applied online two days later I received a phone call from a recruiter. She asked me a few questions then transferred me to another recruiter who asked me more detailed questions about my work history. I passed that then she scheduled a in person interview for me. The interview was very simple. He asked about my work history and was very friendly. I received a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National General Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

They moved incredibly quickly: beginning with a phone interview, followed by a second phone interview, then an in person interview. A job offer was extended within 24 hours of the in-person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National General Insurance (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

I performed a phone interview with a recruiter and a face to face in Farmington Hills, Michigan. I was told the position had a base salary of $47,500 from the recruiter. Then when I showed up to the face to face interview the base salary was explained. You get a 3 month base salary of $47,500. After 3 months the base drops to $31,500 with a draw against future commission (LOL). In my opinion, it was a total bait and switch. Ask questions before you waste your time. Additionally, I was interviewed by 2 other staff members. The office staff swore throughout my visit there. From the reviews I have read on here, the company has high turnover. During the interview the manager advised me that he was looking for someone to "slug it out" and "starve" while the sales territory was being built. I was advised to fill out a personality assessment online. I instantly advised the hiring manager that I would not be interested in a position of that nature. I was then presented with 2 other positions that they were hiring for. I advised them that I would be interested in other positions. I figured those other two positions were just fantasy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What are your income expectations. What other companies are you interviewing with?   1 Answer