National Grid (UK) Associate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Grid (UK) Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Grid (UK) (Waltham, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call for a screening from a analyst then scheduled a in person interview. after the interview i was contacted by HR for college transcripts and background checks.

Interview Questions

• Can you work with pivot tables and do you know how to insert a V-lookup formula   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for National Grid (UK)

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Grid (UK) (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

The actual interview was what you would expect. There were some behavioral questions and a few broad technical questions. Interview went fine and was told I would be contacted with decision in two weeks. Didn't hear back for a month and when I contacted them to inquire if a decision had been made I was told they were almost there and HR would let me know. Never heard from NG again. Not even the courtesy of a rejection email. Overall I would describe my experience as: waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict with a boss. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question