National Heritage Academies Special Education Paraprofessional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at National Heritage Academies

Special Education Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Heritage Academies (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Refreshing staff. A few quirks to work out, but other than that a nice place to work. Not the friendliest staf, but the organization had goals for their students and their future.

Interview Questions

• What were my teaching techniques?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for National Heritage Academies

Special Education Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Heritage Academies (Canton, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about 5 days from my initial call to my start date (it was expedited due to short staffing and the nature of the position).
    I met with the principal, resource room teacher, social worker, and a few other staff members. It was a welcoming atmosphere. However, they were sure to cover their ground with interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How will you build a relationship with students that are challenging and/or nonverbal?   1 Answer
    • How will you respond when a student has a meltdown?   1 Answer