National Instruments Interview Questions in Berkeley, CA | Glassdoor

National Instruments Interview Questions in Berkeley, CA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineering Intern I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Instruments (Berkeley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met company at an engineering career fair. Recruiter asked me a few questions on personal interests, and the company contacted me for an interview at their local office. Very organized, prompt email responses. Interview was somewhere from 30 to 45 minutes long.Two interviewers asked behavorial and technical questions, and were very helpful as it was my first interview.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Instruments (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

One phone screen and an onsite. For phone screen, asked about projects and a basic data structures question for sorts. For onsite, asked me to draw a block diagram of how I would record our conversation and store in a flash drive plus an easy coding question. Interviewed with a Staff engineer and Manager. It was a fun interview overall.

Interview Questions

• Write one of Maxwell's Equations on the white board. Didn't see this coming at all but the Manager was just seeing if I saw things from an engineer's perspective or a physicist's perspective. Was just a fun time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None