National Instruments Technical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Instruments Technical Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Instruments (Austin, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview process starts with a phone interview that is not scheduled, you will probably receive a call from one of the TSR regional managers saying they have received your resume and want to know if you have a few minutes to talk. At this point they will ask you what you know about the company and the job you applied for and why you think you would do well in such a position. If this goes well they will invite you to come for an onsite interview that may be with other potential candidates and will last all day, 7am to 4pm. During this phase they will run you the a gauntlet were to talk with nearly every manager on the whole second floor and even spend an hour shadowing a current employee. Eventually you will take lunch which consists of more interview questions just before you head back to interview with any other regional managers you have not met yet. In the end of the day someone will go over compensation with you and wrap up the interview process. You will ultimately receive a phone call and email within two weeks stating whether or not you will be offered the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Instruments

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Instruments (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

You interview all day with multiple sales manageres.

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Instruments (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a long process. I had 7 rounds, with Sales, HR and Technical mixed. It is a thorough process. Your team and Manager will take the interview. Very selective, so prepare well.

Interview Questions

• Explain how a FM Radio works   1 Answer

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

apt and tech test
    gd
    presentation
    2 rounds of pi

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Instruments (New Delhi (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

first 30 min test is done which includes very difficult puzzles and technical questons as well.....followed by gd and selection is on the basis of both.

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Instruments (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied for National Instruments through an online portal called e-litmus.the initial 2 rounds were through e-litmus.
    However, there on multiple 1:1 rounds follow to test various skills - technical, communication, sales, etc.

Interview Questions

• How can you convince us that you will not leave us and skip to a next job in a year?   1 Answer