National Kidney Foundation Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Kidney Foundation (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through the process of multiple interviews for a Development position at NKF. One with HR in NY and another with the Executive Director in NC while living in a different state. I followed up with both multiple times and never received a response from anyone in regards to the last and final interview. If they have no intention of circling back around to interviewees to let them know they should keep job searching after coming off as very interested, they should never make those promises. Job searching is stressful enough without HR and Management ghosting people and leaving them in limbo about their future. This definitely isn't the type of organization I would be happy working for if they showcase a lack of respect and integrity like this so early in the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you have had in the workplace or while managing volunteers and describe how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for National Kidney Foundation

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Kidney Foundation (Sherman Oaks, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Wow, was I disappointed. I studied and prepared for weeks and the interviewer was so unprepared. She actually thought it was our second interview (it was our first). She kept referring to our phone interview and I had to let her know we never had a phone interview. The recruiter told me they had already interviewed 7 candidates for this position and they couldn't find the right fit. Hmmm....

The interviewer said she just wanted me to ask her questions...sorry that is just stupid and I can certainly see why this position was open for so many months.

Interview Questions