National Medical Billing Services Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Medical Billing Services

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Chesterfield, MO)

Interview

Was told by the administrative assistant that i'd be contacted by someone to schedule an in-person interview and never was contacted, so I had to e-mail them myself. The interview with the VP was very awkward--he did not seem the most intriguing when talking about the company and role. After the very short interview we had (he barely asked any questions), he gave me a quick tour and never reached out afterwards to tell me that I did/did not receive the position. The work culture did not seem the best.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about what you think this role is
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cuba, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Cuba, MO) in Sep 2019

Interview

My first interview was by phone. I then went to their office for face to face with three members of senior staff. The interview was casual and very relaxed. I If you have good values as a person that is what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about friendly competition?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Saint Louis, MO) in Mar 2019

Interview

The phone interview with HR went great and I thought I had a pretty clear vision of what the job would entail. The in-person interview did not go as well. Interviewer seemed distracted and annoyed that I was taking up his time.

Interview Questions
  • How familiar are you with Excel?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Chesterfield, MO) in Oct 2018

Interview

There were two interviews. One was over the phone and the other was with the department supervisor. Then I took a test. They did a background and check references Then an offer was made and I accepted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cuba, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Cuba, MO) in Jul 2018

Interview

Very fexible scheduling the interview, laid back environment and overall a short process. Meeting was one on one with a couple managers. Very relaxed atmosphere very nice employees. Asked about previous work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cuba, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Cuba, MO) in Apr 2018

Interview

I came in for an interview with the Senior Manager over patient accounts, she asked many questions to see if I would be a good fit for the team, very intriguing the way she was describing the job and how much there is to learn from it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Upon arrival, a manager verified who I was before letting me into the building, and was very accommodating while I waited in the lobby. I only had to wait about 15 minutes for the interview. When I walked in, there were two managers fully prepared for the interview, and they took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions
  • Have you seen our core values posted on the wall?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Saint Louis, MO) in Feb 2018

Interview

Fast. VP said adamantely that it is a high stress environment. Close minded on revenue cycle processes and management. Offer the next day. Changed remote agreement to "we will try and see if it works".

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2018

Interview

it was good, brief and to the point. the interviewer was very vague about most of my questions though and didn't have some of the answers i was looking for

Interview Questions
  • how long have i been doing this and why did i leave my last employer

Anonymous Employee in Cuba, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Medical Billing Services (Cuba, MO) in Apr 2017

Interview

Sat in a room with three of the supervisors. They asked me questions for about thirty minutes, it was an extremely comfortable environment and they made it very easy to speak with them.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my strengths and weaknesses and what I could bring to NMBS as an employee
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews