National Money Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Money Mart Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.4

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Money Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Money Mart (Toronto, ON) in april-2017.Questions were fairly straightforward, nothing that would throw you off or be too tricky. Easy interview overall, however I was told by my co-workers that sometimes they will do a panel interview with 2-3 main supervisors, which could be intimidating to some. I think it is important to be able to keep up the conversation about you and them, rather than simply focusing on answering the questions. This is a job that requires you to talk all day, make sure to show that you can

Interview Questions

• . At National Money Mart Company we offer many different financial services. Which aspect of financial services are you best versed in?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Westminster, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at National Money Mart (New Westminster, BC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. Talk about yourself and tell about your expectations. it's not a formal interview. the branch manager was nice and easygoing. I really had a great time.
    The interview talked about the company, benefits and ask how much is a good salary for you.

Customer Sercive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Money Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

was good . Two managers interviewed me . Asked basic customer service questions. was about 20 min with 2 managers face to face . this was an entry level job so questions where quite easy

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an irate customer ?
      where do u see your self in the next 5 years ?
      how did you prepare for this interview ?
      how would you convince a customer to buy our product?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National Money Mart (St. Catharines, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

The screening process online was tedious however it proved to be worth the effort. The interviewer was professional and made it a good experience. I am optimistic about the outcome. I am still waiting for a final answer but having this interview had encouraged me to continue accessing the GlassDoor site and keep my resume up to date.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Money Mart (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with two district managers and another manager. There were about 16 of us and we had to do some group presentations on selling a colour then a money mart product. Environment was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How to sell this colour to the managers?
      How to sell a product?
      why should we hire you over the other candidates?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at National Money Mart (Victoria, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Questions were fairly straightforward, nothing that would throw you off or be too tricky. Easy interview overall, however I was told by my co-workers that sometimes they will do a panel interview with 2-3 main supervisors, which could be intimidating to some. I think it is important to be able to keep up the conversation about you and them, rather than simply focusing on answering the questions. This is a job that requires you to talk all day, make sure to show that you can.

Interview Questions

• Customer service and Leadership/Management type questions (they want to know that you can advance to a higher role)   1 Answer

FCSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Money Mart (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

just had group interview it took two weeks right now and waiting for next process. INTERVIEW WAS GREAT EXPERIENCE HAD A EXTREMELY FRIENDLY DISCUSSION. right now i am waiting for the next process overall till now its a good experience they did not talked about anything for the salary or wages. they have explained about themselves and about company

Interview Questions

• where i want to be in next 5 years.?
      how do you handle angry customers.
      tell us how how to sell a pen?
      make an advertisement for any of the things given to us
      describe yourself
    • why you want to join money mart?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Money Mart in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and took a short evaluation that covered personality, problem solving, customer service, and some other skills. After a week I was contacted by HR for a brief phone interview and to schedule a meeting.

Then I met my manager and the District manager for my first real interview.
    A week after that I was invited to the store for further interviewing.
    Finally, after criminal record and credit check, I was made an employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Money Mart?
      How would you deal with an angry customer?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Money Mart (Peterborough, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Went 15 minutes early, waited 20 minutes, got introduced, walked to the mall, sat down in the cafe and two ladies asked me questions about myself and the position, and then asked me to write a math test while leaving me in the mall. Weirdest interview ever.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      what is your sale approach?
      how do you deal with angry customers?
      what are the steps you take with dealing with stress?
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Money Mart (London, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Super easy process. Applied online and heard back the next day. Scheduled an interview in person for a few days later. Phone interview was more intense than the one on one interview, even though I was walking my dog the whole time lol. Phone interview was with a Branch Manager and one on one was with District Manager. Both really friendly and very approachable. Really enjoyed the interview process and they made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Phone intervew - more intense questions about sales experience, customer service experience, best and worst customers I've had.

One on one - Where do I see myself in 5 years, availability, preferred hours