National Motor Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Motor Club

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory Creek, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Motor Club (Hickory Creek, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Long and not worth the salary. You would think you were interviewing for the IRS or Secret Service. You take multiple test and it's not a fair process. If you know someone regardless too your scores you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. The hourly pay is low and not negotiable. It's set.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Motor Club (Lake Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

fairly straight forward, before you can apply you take a listening and typing test. simple but it helps screen out people who otherwise might not be suited for the call center environment. interview process you go through a person who will be you immediate supervisor and some of the upper management if chosen, than you wait for a training class to start.

Interview Questions

• how will you handle irate customers?   1 Answer

Independent Home Agent and Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Motor Club (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

This is one of the best Home Agent Opportunity for serious minded individuals. For an interview please contact David Guinn at 405 470-4350 CST Monday - Friday for complete confidence. David is a very nice guy and will take the time to get your questions answered and share his vision of this great company with you.

Interview Questions

• If you were selected for our home agent position with national motor club, what would you bring to the table to help our company grow   Answer Question