National Oilwell Varco Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Oilwell Varco Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and was called after submitting my resume. I had one interview with the sales manager and was hired the next day. It was a very easy process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Oilwell Varco

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco (Odessa, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was very quick and painless. There wasn't alot of questions, it seemed like they were going to hire me before we even met. I got called for an interview through a temp service and after the interview I was working the next day. I was on full time as a temp for 30 days and then got hired on full time with the company and received full benefits immediately.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can handle the stress of this job?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco.

Interview

quick and decisive; although be sure to get any promises of payments, bonuses, and benefits in writing. Many times they change benefit offerings and will not follow through with promises unless the believe they have to or it l cost them more money.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who explained the details of the job. I was contacted again by the recruiter and the interview was scheduled for the following week. I was interview by the current and former manager. I was contacted within the next few days with an offer by the recruiter and was then scheduled for a drug test. I was also emailed documentation to sign for the background check. I was given a start date approximately the next week.

Negotiation

i was unable to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Minimal interview, mostly who you know. There were no real questions, just a brief overview of the operations. There was a factory walkthrough, but that was about it.

Negotiation

none

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National Oilwell Varco (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

had a on on one interview with boss and thathen they sent me an offer letter below what I expected

Negotiation

take it or leave it. there was no negotiation