National Spine & Pain Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Spine & Pain Centers

Sort:

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Spine & Pain Centers (Waldorf, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

I was hired through an agency, after my contract was up the office manager recommended me for a front office position. I had an interview with the regional manager and she gave me the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you done front office work before? Are you a good multitasker? Are you good with people and insurance claims? Have you used and EMR software? Can you be punctual and on time for your job?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Spine & Pain Centers (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Was required to fill out extensive employment application and background check information and bring to interview. Was interviewed first by the Operations Manager and then by the office manager.

During the interview they told me that they have several other applicants that they will be interviewing before they let me know if they would like me to work with them. I am waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• The second interviewer asked me to draw his blood.   1 Answer
    • Is medical assisting just a pit stop for you in your career path?   1 Answer

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Spine & Pain Centers.

Interview

Within a day or two of applying I received an email requesting a phone interview with the Recruiter. They were very nice and asked simple questions as to what I do know, why am I interested in this job, etc. Within 24 hours I had a face to face interview scheduled with the Center Manager. Interview consisted of more in depth questions and going over my resume in great detail. Interview ended with a tour of the facility and meeting some of the staff members. Center Manager advised that they do send you off for training which is all expenses paid. Training would be in Northern VA for two to three weeks and then training at a location near there for another week. I was contacted the next day for references and was offered the job shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer