National Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at National Staffing Solutions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Staffing Solutions

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Staffing Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Gave me qualifications necessary for travel position. Carefully explained travel requirements such as mileage and hospital needs. Learned about medical benefits available for myself and family. Helped to review my resume and show talents. Genuine interest in finding job tailored to my needs. Overall good experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Staffing Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was fast and easy going, that is the one and only thing i appreciated about this company. It was an easy process and felt very comfortable during the interview process.

SLP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at National Staffing Solutions.

Interview

phone interview with comprehensive questions about experience and skills. Listened to my requests about preference of placement which in my case was skilled nursing. Respected my requests about companies I didn't want to be employed by and did not submit me to any company without my approval. Responsive to all questions I had about available positions.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my preference to not be submitted to school positions   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Staffing Solutions (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Took about 1.5hrs, met with 3 different managers and the CEO. all asked why they feel I was a good fit for the position. What did I know about the company and the requirements for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem or overcome an obstacle. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National Staffing Solutions (Winter Park, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially completed a phone interview with an HR internal recruiter then did a face to face interview with three managers. After the interview with the managers, I received a call a week later in which an offer was made.