National Student Leadership Conference Team Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Student Leadership Conference Team Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at National Student Leadership Conference

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Student Leadership Conference

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Student Leadership Conference.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to set up an interview over the phone. I was asked basic questions about the field that I wanted to TA for, but mainly asked behavioral questions. For example, "what would you do if kids weren't motivated?".

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Student Leadership Conference

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Student Leadership Conference (Bronx, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

It was a 45 minute phone interview which included questions about my resume and behavior, "what if" questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you lost a student?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't anything to negotiate. The offer is for a 1-2 month time period and the accomodations are worth a lot as well.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Student Leadership Conference (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy skype interview, they asked very basic interview questions. Like what is your strengths/weaknesses, now name the most difficult part of leading a group etc. They also asked if I drank or had any criminal charges. Be prepared to have FBI background checks, I know I had few because I had to go into different secure government buildings. For each building they run a background check.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult. Many behavioral questions   1 Answer

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at National Student Leadership Conference.

Interview

Applied online and received an interview request 3 weeks later. Interview was conducted via video conference app. The interview itself was around 45 minutes. I received the rejection email ~3 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about how I would handle difficult situations with the students, including lack of participation or homesickness.   1 Answer

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Student Leadership Conference.

Interview

Easy interview. Lots of very basic questions about my past experience and why I am passionate about the things that I am passionate about. Be sure to ask questions about the schedule and layout of this conference. They leave these details out otherwise and I think many people who were hired were surprised by how much of a time commitment this job is when sessions are in session.