National Taiwan University Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Taiwan University Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Taiwan University (Taipei (Taiwan)).

Interview

It is an easy interview. 1 vs 1 or 1 vs more, it really depends. During the interview, they will ask you to Introduce yourself, what you've did before. And then what you can do in the future. Sometimes they will give you a book which is related to what you will do in this position. Please read it, they may ask.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Taiwan University

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

generally speaking, this company need the people who can deal with good research with good ability and independent thinking. Thus, the question in interview is about how do people do research and relative performance. And the personal identity also is important for recruiter and collages.

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at National Taiwan University (Taipei (Taiwan)) in April 2014.

Interview

Take exam to be an graduate student. Send an a-mail to professor and ask for interview date. Professor will ask you for questions that he or she think is important. For example of computer science and imformation engineering, there are questions about Operation system, data structure, algorithms.

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National Taiwan University (Taipei (Taiwan)).

Interview

I originally began working for my boss as a freelance photographer for one of his projects; I'd acquired this job through my cousin who was already working for him. He took interest in me because of my background in Environmental Science, which fit the criteria for someone he wished to hire to manage one of his new projects. I was invited to his office for a chat, oblivious to the fact that I was actually being interviewed; my cousin had told me the professor (my former boss) just wanted to get to know me better because of my unique upbringing. We discussed environmental issues I was interested and what I was currently doing with my free time. It was towards the end of the chat that my former boss mentioned he had a new project awaiting to be approved by the National Science Council and asked whether or not I would like to take part. My general responsibilities for this particular project were discussed but my salary was never mentioned. I only found out later through my boss' secretary. The professor had mentioned the salary system at NTU was set in stone and that unfortunately there was no room for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What are your long-term goals? How committed will you be to this project?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiated. Negotiating my responsibilities went smooth with a relaxed atmosphere.

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Taiwan University (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2012.

Interview

Just contact the professor you wish to conduct research with. It would be the best if your research experience correlate with the research interest of the professor. Also, it depends on whether the professor has funding to hire people. For my case, the professor happen to have funding, so I can get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Taiwan University (Taipei (Taiwan)) in September 2012.

Interview

Anyone who join the lab meeting of my lab has the chance to be involved in a project. In the beginning,the salary would be paid hourly. As the times go by, if one is getting used to the work without dropping out, he i.s qualified as formally included in this project, which is paid monthly

Interview Questions

• . What's project you going to propose?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's based on the standard of National Science Council. No space for negotiation.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Taiwan University (Taipei (Taiwan)) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was very conversational. They want to know your personality and personal skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the situation that one of the student snoring in the classroom?   1 Answer