National Thermal Power Executive Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Thermal Power Executive Trainee Interview Questions

2.9

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through gate. Gd was the first step of selection procedure but it was not an elimination round. It was mainly about summer training and final year project. Some questions were of hr but they were simple. They were checking your confidence while you give answers. Think before giving answer and listen them carefully.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Thermal Power

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Allahabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Based on your proficiency or any prior test , candidates are shortlisted for interview.
    The interview has a panel of 3-4 members , which includes both HR and technical personals. Some of the interviewers might be from outside the organization especially for technical interview?
    Brief questions about yourself such as Tell me about yourself? , Why join us? etc
    Questions related to current hot topics . Refer the the main headings in news paper.
    Followed by Technical interview based on your engineering stream. For example question related to transformers and generators for electrical engineers.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

through gate.
    interview call in 1:5 ratio
    gd followed by interview

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Panel consisted of 5 people. First of all I was asked about my background and job location preferences. Then a number of questions related to power system protection, synchronous machines, DC machines, transformers, cables, etc were asked.
    Advice: Focus on basic electrical engg. and carefully frame your CV. It should look simple and convey the internships and relevant projects one.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farakka (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Farakka (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

u hav to qualify all india exam for interview....

Negotiation

nothing

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power in September 2010.

Interview

After shortlisting the resume they called us for interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They only wanted commitment about joining.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

i got recruited through ON campus recruitment process of NTPC ltd. they shortlisted students on the basis of CGPA. Then panel of judges conduct interview (usually 5-6). Questions comprises of technical questions, training related(if you have done training in NTPC) and extra curricular activities related. Time period varies between 15-40 minutes. Result is announced on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Explain the process of power generation from the scratch.   Answer Question
    • Since i was involved in Hindi related events in college so there were some questions related to hindi saptah celebration and hindi diwas.   Answer Question

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surathkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Surathkal (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Campus Interview

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding summer internships and projects. Quantitative figures were asked. What is the average steel produced from the plant? [I did my intern in a steel plant]   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Talcher (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (Talcher (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

all india written test then group discussion then personnel interview

Interview Questions

• which type of boiler drum is used in supercritical boiler?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National Thermal Power (New Delhi (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

the processes highly competitive in the sense the no of applicants are in thousands across country. transparent policy, test, GD and PI for of-campus. rigorous training for one year

Interview Questions

• mostly technical, and targetting to the applicability of the concept. fundamentals should be clear and they look at the potential leader at site.   Answer Question

Negotiation

clear and pre stated