National Tsing Hua University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Tsing Hua University Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Tsing Hua University

FPGA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hsinchu (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Tsing Hua University (Hsinchu (Taiwan)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process is about 1 day. The project leader is a very nice person. She tried to make me be comfortable in the interviewing time. She asked many technical problems in this interview. But some problems is so difficult to me. Primary, many FPGA questions have be referred in this interview.

Graduate Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Tsing Hua University (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The director wanted an assistant for helping her with office work and teaching. So they needed someone hardworking and efficient. The interview was smooth. They asked some questions about my ms office skills, coordinating ability and previous work experience. They were satisfied with my reply and wanted to hire me. So the entire process didn't take much time.

Interview Questions

• What are your previous work experiences related to this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at National Tsing Hua University in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who encouraged me to apply for a position with the lab, and later we discussed the potential positions over a phone conversation. The interviewer was really nice and kind. He explained details about the job descriptions and what it needs to be done. After 3 weeks updated to status.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hsinchu (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Tsing Hua University (Hsinchu (Taiwan)) in February 2011.

Interview

First, send the email to the professor and ask if any positions are available at that time. Phone interview and then face-to-face interview will be arranged with your advisor. During the interview, you have to prepare a presentation talking about your research in graduate school.