National University Laboratory Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National University (Sherman Oaks, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with three very professional and polite individuals. I arrived nearly 30min early due to lack of LA traffic and was informed that the previous interview let out early so they would gladly take me in early. Lobby was full of items for National University classes circa 2011, I didn't spot anything for 2012 and it's already Feb. 2012. Reception was polite and informative, while the others in the shared office talked about "non-work related" conversation. All were dressed business casual. Interview was in a conference room overlooking LA county. The interview took a little over half an hour and parking was validated.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
  • How would you make a Molar solution? How would you dilute a strong acid?   1 Answer
  • Is location a problem?   1 Answer
  • What did you like about your last job? What did you dislike about your last job?   1 Answer
  • Tell us your professional and personal goals for the next five years.   1 Answer