National University of Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at National University of Singapore

2.6

Sort:

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore.

Interview

Know the employer's work well, be very confident with our niche expertise and how our expertise could be amalgamated to their work. Be vocal, ask questions and give relevant input.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you face more failures than successes in your work?   3 Answers

PhD Candidate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore.

Interview

This was for the PhD position at YLL School of Medicine. Regular PhD questions of why, what are your interests, post PhD plans; relocation to Singapore, potential lab interests. Easy enough. They specifically asked about the techniques I have learned. They also asked about grades.

Interview Questions

• One particular technique I had done two years ago. I managed to say the basics, but I honestly couldn't remember the details; as I'd done it only two.three times.   Answer Question

Interview

it was in the same group so not much of an interview. but usually it involves a presentation of research experience and follow up questions, the skills are important than the exact work experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate

CS PhD Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore.

Interview

General questions about yourself, reasons for PhD, why Singapore, and also questions about your past research, future research interests. The interviewer is a professor at SoC, and the process is about 20 mins.

Ph D Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy. Basic questions that regarding my interests and motivation to do research. Interviewer also asked about the reason to chose NUS. An exam testing basic knowledge was also conducted before the interview process.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore.

Interview

2 interviews. 2nd interview involves presentation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2010.

Interview

I had the two phone interviews when I was in Beijing. The time difference is a bad thing ( I had to get up at 5am), and the interviewer's accent always make me to ask for repeating the questions, which annoyed him. He was not patient and I was also nervous. The interview goes not smooth. You can expect the results.

Interview Questions

• Find the smallest element in a stack   1 Answer

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clementi, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Clementi, West (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

They will look at your past experience and your portfolio. They will look into your communication skills with the hiring manager. They will ask for your expected salary and look into the previous renumeration you had.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was pretty quick, took about less than 20 minutes in total. I talked to manager and 3 other future colleagues. They were friendly and seemed everybody was busy with their works then. Quite relax and easy one.

Interview Questions

• working experience, any questions about the new job, etc   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore.

Interview

Interview face to face, discuss problems related to the job, takes a while to respond back.
    Can get S pass or E pass
    Interviewer has good knowledge of the task
    He can quickly evaluate your skills