Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Arts Manager/Administrator Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore in December 2011.

Standard application means submission of an application form that details all your education, career history and family details. I wrote in to ask about job opportunities, together with my CV attached. I was lucky to that there just so happened to have a need for my specialisation and background. First round of interview was with the Director, the Senior Associate Director and the HR Assistant Director. It was a general discussion of my background, my career preference, and my conviction in being in this line of work. There were a few possible areas of work they proposed, and they took note of what I might be suitable for. Was called back for second of round of interview with the Senior Associate Director and HR Director, during which I was asked about what I think of the organisation, and their relation to the student population, areas which I find is lacking etc. Then I was asked a specific case of how I would apply my skills to a particular situation given. The last round was myself and the HR Assistant Director, telling me the job scope that has been carved out for me, and agreeing on them.

Interview Questions

• How would you attract the youths to come for a band performance?   1 Answer

Was a fresh grad, so didn't think of negotiating.