National University of Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National University of Singapore Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.5

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview by my phd supervisor, talked about work plan and research tasks. Nice and friendly environment in his office. meet with the research team and presented my work. the interview is very research oriented, without asking anything about personal life and personality

Deputy Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was asked for an interview about 2 months later. Was interviewed by 4 interviewers and no technical questions asked. Basically we spoke about my prior working experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to explore this opportunity and is there a push/pull factor?   Answer Question

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

There are two stage interview with one face to face and another to see the higher management. Questions involve job fit and what you can contribute to the organisation. The next stage is more to for the management to see you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your experience that is beneficial to our organisation   1 Answer

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

My supervisor is very nice and understandable. He discuss with me about the future planes and what we can do together. Then I applied online and the process is smooth.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Had only one round of interview. lasted about 40 to 45 mins. was primarily asked my interest in joining the lab, what do I expect to learn from this lab, when is the earliest availability date. I got the job on the first interview.

Was brought into the lab to meet the colleagues. There was also a lab test on the dilution factor for this particular compound. thought I would probably fail because I literally couldn't answer it.

Interview Questions

• what do you see yourself in 5 years time? What is your interest in joining the lab?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore.

Interview

Interview face to face, discuss problems related to the job, takes a while to respond back.
    Can get S pass or E pass
    Interviewer has good knowledge of the task
    He can quickly evaluate your skills

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

You have to go through two rounds of interview - one with the HR and some head sitting in, and the other with the Director. However, nowadays, it seems like they just do the first round out of formality if you are a friend of someone in the office and then have a coffee session with the Director and that's done.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in and contributing to the department?   Answer Question

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Go there in the afternoon, take general knowledge test, prepare for panel discussion. Advise talk loudly as it is after lunch. people sleepy. We get to role play different roles which we do not have any idea at all. Make whacky decision and collude with others to make sure this is a "fun" and interesting discussion where no one cares after that.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

first submit CV and cover letter through email, then they inform you to do an online interview. During the interview, 2 professors from the department ask me about research experience, research interest and future plan.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interview - once with the reporting officer and another with the upper management. I was asked to talk about my job experiences and career aspirations. The interviewer spoke more than I did. I was not asked to sit for a written test but subsequent candidates had to sit for it.