National University of Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National University of Singapore Interview Questions

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied for the job position via the university's job portal. I interviewed at National University of Singapore. Was contacted for an interview within a week. Went through the first round of interview pretty well and was asked to attend a second interview. Second round interview with higher management was challenging.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National University of Singapore.

Interview

It took them two weeks after application to call me for interview. The interview was okay but because I was a fresh grad, I guess I didn't have the right qualifications. Didn't ask any technical questions.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick and simple. The panel not asked much tough questions but just make sure I was clear on the duties and responsibilities of the position and not demanding for the career path

Interview Questions

• Do you clear about this position's duties?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2011.

Interview

This interview was many years ago way before 2011. It was a straight-forward one-to-one interview with the IT senior management. If there were supposed to be more than 1 round of interview or testing, I was not aware.

Interview Questions

• The senior manager kept asking how my slight colour blindness would hamper my ability to perform the duties e.g. need to change colour of website very urgently and deprived of common design software e.g. photoshop.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

1st round: invitation of written test (including basic financial knowledge and programming skills)
    2nd round: interview with research analysts level (key competneces you are qualified to take this job)
    3rd round: interview with research associates
    4th round: interview with senior management (e.g. why do you want to choose RMI)
    5th round: talk with HR to discuss welfare packages

Interview Questions

• it's 2nd round interview, can be very specific about the skills listed on your resume, you must be very careful about what you write on it   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National University of Singapore in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for the a research area slightly out of my scope and that was the main reason of not getting an offer

Interview Questions

• they tested me for my programming skills in matlab and c   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

Communication was excellent. Admin was good. It is just that one of the person interviewing (was recruited a few months before) was also of the same cadre and had a very negative attitude.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with a particular research experience   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2010.

Interview

I had the two phone interviews when I was in Beijing. The time difference is a bad thing ( I had to get up at 5am), and the interviewer's accent always make me to ask for repeating the questions, which annoyed him. He was not patient and I was also nervous. The interview goes not smooth. You can expect the results.

Interview Questions

• Find the smallest element in a stack   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National University of Singapore in March 2009.

Interview

sit down with the interviewer and was asked a few simple questions completely unrelated to the job that i was applying