National Women's Law Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Women's Law Center

Sort:

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Women's Law Center (Washington, DC).

Interview

I submitted my application online and was contacted by an HR representative to schedule an interview over email, the day following. In about two weeks I was interviewed by a panel of about 7 office mates. They were all very friendly and I did not feel intimidated. The person whose position I would be taking showed me around the office and offered to answer any questions that I had pending.

Interview Questions

offered better position

Health Policy Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Women's Law Center (Washington, DC) in May 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Senior Health Policy Researcher. She gave me a 45 minute interview that probed my knowledge and position on various health care reform policies. For this interview, make sure to read up on current events and be ready to connect them to the position you are interviewing for. Overall the questions were not difficult and mostly related to my previous work history.

Interview Questions