Nationstar Mortgage Loan Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationstar Mortgage Loan Counselor Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage (Lewisville, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a Phone interview then face to face interviewwith 2 people role playing interview that Thursday they called back Monday offered job contingent on background sent documents to sign to complete background check I believe they do criminal education credit check past jobs references they use 3rd party to complete background

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult call how did you handle how could you have handled differently   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nationstar Mortgage

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage (Lewisville, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and received a call within 2 weeks. The representatives were very nice. The interview was very professional. The question that were asked were very common to any other interview. I was able to sit next to a rep and see what they do on an every day basis. The position seems like a perfect fit for someone coming straight out of college and want an opportunity to prove themselves.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality and skill   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter first. Initially contacted through email then on the phone. I was given a choice to apply for customer service or collections. I chose collections. At the actual interview I spoke with two managers and answered a series of questions. After a round of questioning I was led onto the floor and sat with a rep to get a feel for the job while management monitored the phone call.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage (Lewisville, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on an alternate career site. The Recruiter sent me an email to fill out a company profile and actual application. Then, there was a brief telephone interview with the Recruiter. Next, an emailed skills and behavioral questionnaire needed to be completed before the scheduled face to face interview. The skills portions was timed and but the behavioral portion was not. Lastly, face to face interview with a Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview, came in for interview a couple days later to meet with a recruiter, They said they would call when they decided. 30 mins later they offered me the position over the phone and sent me all the paperwork via email. Started the next week after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage (Chandler, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I was brought into a small room with another person and we sat at a table. She asked me a series of basic interview questions-- some were behavioral, some were general-- and then asked me if I had any questions for her. I asked her what a typical workday would look like. Then she had me listen to a call with a representative on the floor and asked me some questions about that.

Loan Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage in September 2014.

Interview

Easy interview, pretty basic interview questions. They managers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Overall, good experience. First was a phone interview, personality test, and then a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Loan Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very easy and on point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are a recent college graduate, there isn't any negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

Met 1:1 for about 20-30 minutes with a manager. Behavior style interview questions. Tell me about yourself. Strengths/weaknesses. Tell me about a time you failed to meet customer expectations. Experience that didn't go right in a group setting and how you handled it. Conflict with a manager and how it was resolved. Greatest accomplishment so far. How would your friends describe your personality?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered same salary to all entry level professionals with a degree.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationstar Mortgage (Lewisville, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

They mostly scheduled interviews with who ever would apply and had a college degree. They wanted to make sure you were able to learn quickly and have the ability to compose yourself and diffuse situations. The interviewer was laid back, friendly, and easy to relate to.