Nationwide Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through their website. Was initially contacted by email and had to fill out pre screening form. After that I had to do a brief 15 minute phone interview where they asked very basic questions about your resume. Finally I was invited to interview at their corporate HQ in Columbus. It went from 10-3 and consisted of multiple interviews with a variety of people. These interviews varied in difficulty and largely depended on the type of behavioral based question asked. Overall everyone was very nice and it was an easy process.

Interview Questions

• Name a good and bad decision that you made in the past 3 months?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

Went through questions to fill out online for the first round and then was invited for office interviews. I met 4 hiring managers and 3 peers. Mostly behavior questions and a few questions how familiar I was with Excel. But some interviewers read questions off of the list of HR question sheet which gave me the impression that they tried to write my responses to questions on the sheet instead of getting to know me. Some behavior questions were hard to answer.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview and they asked a lot of behavioural questions. After a few weeks, they will call you for an onsite interview if they like you. The on site interview is entire day. Be prepared to be interviewed by multiple people. and they will take you to an informal lunch as well.