Nationwide Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

20 minute phone screen, invite to interview in person about a week later. Interviewed with two other people. Manager and Director. Felt very comfortable and welcomed. Getting to the office via the garage and through all the construction was a little nerve racking. Felt security in tower 3 was less than helpful. Security in tower 1 were more friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked more about me and my personality and less about my resume. Of course they had a few questions but I think they were looking more for a team fit. I was given a deck of 30 cards with adjectives on them and asked to pick 8 that I felt best described me. First time in my interview history I was asked this.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

It was great. If you prepare for the interview and are applying to the right position you should not have anything to worry about. Most questions were scenario based. I.e. "what would you do in this situation and how would you respond." My interview lasted a little over an hour. I highly recommend to not ask about salary. This is frowned upon. They want to know you want the job and will be a good asset.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide in October 2013.

Interview

Had a thirty minute interview and then had other interviews with hiring mangers to be placed into a department.This took a lot of time and the company came to decision where to place me after a couple of months only.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaiton

Analyst Interview

Interview

Over the phone with two rounds in person

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nationwide in March 2008.

Interview

basic phone screen, very pleasant staff. not really hiring at that time more exploratory

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer