Nationwide Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

the overall process was easy and they were good and it was in summer and around noon and they interviewed me and that's it and manager and other team members interviewed me

Interview Questions

• tell me about your previous project, about insurance experience, about agile experience and tools, requirements gathering, and sql and ETL questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

It was a combination of behavioral questions and knowledge based question. There was also a activity included in the interviewing. The hiring process was easy and very well organized. The people were helpful and a great working environment with people around always willing to help.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process I went through was very thorough. When coming into the interview I expected a typical interview process and questions, this was not the case. The interview ran more like a conversation which was very refreshing compared to answering a list of questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked analytical questions on previous projects I have worked on and questioned on my process while completing the projects.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide in January 2009.

Interview

The first interview that was called for the position was a telephone interview which lasted for about thirty minutes and consisted of about five different compentency based questions. After this stage was passed the next round of interviews was a one to one interview at the main offices. This lasted for approximately one hour and was focused on experience based questions.

Interview Questions

• Please demonstrate a time where you have lead a team to business success in a project.   Answer Question
    • Please give an example of a project which you have taken part in which was not going well, and what happened?   Answer Question