Nationwide Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Lone Tree, CO).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people and they were both extremely friendly and easy going. They seemed down to earth and realistic. They brought me to the floor and let me sit in with someone to get an idea of what the job would be like.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a challenge, but able to overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbia, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, then in-person interview with team lead. Show up prepared to answer a question about what you would ask a policyholder who recently has had an accident. They seem very intent on honing in on personality questions, and saying you are an introvert is clearly an incorrect response even if you say you are outgoing at the office. Incredibly professional staff and it seems like they have a lot of positive internal turnover which is a good thing.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize tasks when it is clear you will not have time to complete all of them?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

Sat with five managers in a conference room. Very informal and it was not your typical interview. Situational questions around the job description. Lasted around an hour and each person asked questions. Was very interested in why I was leaving my current role. There was a trainer who was also involved and asked about my learning style.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would handle this escalated situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

I was for phone screening and was immediately scheduled for f2f interview at the Corporate headquarters.I was interviewed by 2 managers and they told me they were impressed with my resume. Told me it would take about 2 weeks to hear from them and its been 3 weeks.Haven't heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose nationwide   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

easy situation type interview
    Questions were what would you do with a difficult customer.
    What was a situation you took open yourself to resolve
    Be as detailed as you can as this will help with the interview
    do not use yes or no answers but details...
    You do not have to bring insurance examples
    You can use from any part of life as this helps the interview process to show you are not just one dimensional.
    Try to sell yourself as much as you can, but do not talk bad about your previous company

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

First you will have a phone interview that will ask about 10 questions. If you do well you will be invited to comebi n for a face to face interview. You will meet with 3 managers who will ask a series of questions and if you do well they may ask you to sit with a employee to get a feel of the work you will be doing

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received email and a call for in house interview with 2 people, then was called in a week for 2nd interview. Was called a few hours later and offered the position. Everything done by email other than them calling you. Interview is very informational as well. Don't be afraid to ask questions, be real, be you!

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

it was myself and two interviews. star method..pretty easy going interview. you will know if you did well or not before leaving. they don't keep you wondering. they go out of their way to have a casual conversation before the interview also, which was nice as a younger person who was intimidated by the process at first. overall it wasn't a bad experience. nice building too

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide in June 2014.

Interview

phone interview, in person interview, star questions. Typical questions. Met with two managers both were very kind and welcoming. The proccess was quick and easy. The next day I got a call with my offer and accepted. Started the job about three week later. I was sad to have to leave the company.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Raleigh, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with 2 hiring managers. The next week it was followed by a face to face interview with the associate director and 1 hiring. They asked primarily situational questions to see if you are a good fit for this role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went over and beyond for a client?   Answer Question