Nationwide Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

It was through on-campus recruiting. First round was with HR on campus. Then I was interviewed with 7 people from various teams during second round in Columbus, OH. Overall, it was a nice interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. How did you deal with conflicts?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I am a contractor with Nationwide, hired through a third-party vendor to work on-site at Nationwide.

The process was easy, and moved very quickly. I had a phone screen with the contracting company Recruiter (again, not a Nationwide recruiter, it was a recruiter with my employer, a third-party firm) in December just before the holidays. The recruiter submitted my credentials to the Nationwide Hiring manager via an electronic system. I also had to do my application and my references via this system as well. My references were able to answer questions and submit electronically, so it appeared to go very smoothly. The hiring manager asked for some work samples, so I submitted them to the recruiter and was then scheduled for an interview. It was not conducted in person, it was via phone. I was surprised to hear that they did not want to see me in person, but I noticed they did check my Linked-in Profile. It made it easy to interview since I could do it at lunch and not even leave my office. The next day, I heard they wanted to extend an offer! The whole process was about 30 days (and this was over the Christmas holiday!)

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a current project I was on.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter rather quickly after job was posted. Interview with hiring manager and then 2 additional interviews with 4 management peers. Almost all targeted selection type questions. Be prepared!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Open to negotiation

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide in February 2010.

Interview

It was a seamless process with HR and then I had 1:1 interviews with three different people on the team. Most questions were about similar projects and how I handle them and about my interpersonal skills and how I apply them. It was professional, yet casual. I did so much preparation so I was ready and did not find it difficult. The people I interviewed with were extremely friendly and made me comfortable during the interview. After the third interview, the hiring manager made me an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without negotiation. I guess I could have negotiated, but I was happy with the offer.