Nationwide Entry Level Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nationwide

3.5

Entry Level Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online after seeing the position on their website. I recieved an email a week later asking me to schedule a phone interview. I recieved a confirmation email from the lady who was going to be doing the phone interview and we confirmed the date and time. On the day of the interview she calls me 30 minutes earlier than we scheduled and she told me point blank I was mistaken on the time when I was looking at the email while we were talking. It was pretty clear she only continued because she felt obligated. She was rude and made it seem like I was crazy for getting all 3 insurance licenses when I have a degree in HRM. I guess changing career paths is weird. I recieved a denial email a week later. I was pretty bummed but in the back on my mind I knew it would happen even though I answered her questions very well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Entry Level Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

At least two managers with directed questions. Standard SMART type questions with an overview of your current /past experiences. They want you to ask questions about the company and the job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer