Nationwide Financial Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

Very relaxed environment. I got to skip the initial phone interview because I was referred by an internal source and got to interview directly with my new manager which was a huge plus. We got along right away, he asked typical interview questions and I was told I'd hear back about a week later. I heard three days later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you disagreed with a manager and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation process, I accepted the first offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. Very basic questions. After your recruiter screens you through, you have a 15 minute interview with a supervisor of a certain team there. You'd have to really mess this up not to get hired. Keep in mind that it is a contract job, so the majority won't make it past a couple of months, but as long as you go in knowing that, you'll be fine. A lot of questions regarding customer service, testing, handling repetition. No curveballs, like I said pass the recruiter screen, and you'll be set up for an easy interview with a manager who isn't picky. If you leave a comment, I'll respond the best I can about the interview/job or whatever you want to know.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle repetition? Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer? A question about taking tests, because you may need to take the Series 6. Ah.. I know.. Training will be quite intense. Do you think an intense training environment may cause you problems?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If there is any negotiation, you negotiate with the recruiter beforehand.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

Typically, there will be at least three interviews, the first with the human resource department and the subsequent interviews with the hiring manager and others from the respective department. A presentation will most likely be required. Furthermore, professionalism is of the utmost importance, as candidates are screened to see if they could fit into the Nationwide culture.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions will be the ethical questions, as they are used for cultural screening.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process was simple, I submitted my resume online and received an invitation to come in and talk about my strengths and skill-set via email shortly after. The interview was done by two hiring managers, and the mood was laid back. Overall the questions felt basic and conversational compared to other interviews I have been to in the past.

Interview Questions

• Sales related questions due to the nature of the job opening.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Phila, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was lengthy. A background check must be performed and all previous employers and work background. You will have to provide personal references as well. You should know that they will indeed call your references. You will need to have your licenses completed to apply for the job or complete them shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• They are interested in knowing your sales experience and background .   Answer Question