Nationwide Interview Questions in Gainesville, FL | Glassdoor

2.7

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

They ask you a series of behavioral questions.. "what would you do if" & you're expected to answer them in STAR format. After that they let you shadow a person on the job for about 20 min

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Its a one on one interview, you are given a tour of the building and at the end of the interview you`ll listen to calls for 30 minutes to get a feel of the job. The interview is very easy and seamless, Your talking majority of the times to your resume and tying the situational questions into it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when.... Tell me a time where you've dealt with an irate customer....   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted my app and resume on line and was referred by the recruiter for an interview. I had an interview and later was advised that there were better qualified for the position. They had a lot of other claims adjuster positions open at the time. I find that very hard to believe because I have 16 years experience in multi-line claims adjusting experience. I am 59 years old and truly believe I was excluded because of my age.

Interview Questions

• Different hypothetical situations.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Before the face to face interview, I was instructed by email to complete an online assessment, and over the phone interview. The online assessment took about an hour, and was relatively simple - basically an online interface of what you would be doing for the job. The over the phone interview lasted less than ten minutes and mainly asked general questions pertaining to employment.
    The face to face interview was awesome! I was escorted by one of my interviewers around the building,and provided a tour of where everything was. During the interview everything was pretty laid back and I immediately felt comfortable. This was a relief, because come to find out they would be your manager should you be hired. Interview questions were based on the S.T.A.R. method and pretty straightforward. They transcribe your answers (to look back on later) and basically use them to do a personality assessment - would you be a good fit or this job, how do react to situations, how do you react to people (especially difficult people), and how do you motivate yourself.
    Overall it was a fairly standard interview, and a great experience even if you don't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a situation in which you over-performed and what you learned from it?   1 Answer
    • Can you describe a situation in which you had to manage without going to your leadership?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a situation in which you had a difficult customer and how did you handled it?   Answer Question

Member Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

It started with a assessment than a virtual phone interview then it went to a in person interview. All together it takes about three weeks or so. I'm stilling waiting on a call back but its still early they are really big on culture and diversity as well as honesty and respect. All the in person interview questions are STAR based. Meaning Situation Task Action And Result. Make you answer it in that way.

Interview Questions

• What is one mistake you did and how did you correct?   10 Answers

Commercial Lines Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Online interview. Then data entry test. then one on one interview for about an hour. Then I shadowed an employee for 30 minutes to get an idea of what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an upset client?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

It is a 3 step process: Phone call, Online personality and skills test, In person interview that is one on one. There is a drug test and background test once accepted.

Interview Questions

• Customer service and coworker situations. Keep in mind situations youll be able to talk about. Describe a difficult situation with a coworker, difficult situation with a customer, manager... etc. Describe a situation where you could have performed better. A situation where you over performed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Non Injury Liability Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes about two week. After your submit the application, the recruiter will send you a questionnaire to fill out if you are qualified. The first interview is with two managers and you are asked the standard interview questions. After that, the second interview is with the assistant director of claims and that interview is very relaxed and is more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and how it has effects you in your futur positions.
      Name a time when you went out if the way for a customer.   Answer Question

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview, but after so many with Nationwide you know that doesn't mean anything. I had no idea whether or not I got the job until I actually received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you let a customer down and what was the result?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

The process took about 2-3 weeks. Phone interview followed by an in-person interview...basically the same questions both times. They also had typing and personality testing. I stayed with the company for 3 years and was pretty satisfied.