Nationwide Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview is very straightforward nothing technical just simple fit questions to make sure your the right candidate. My advice is be yourself Nationwide is an amiable company so everyone is very nice and easy to talk to they will make you feel comfortable. They're not trying to stump you on anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
    Previous work experience?
    Courses your taking?
    Why us?
    Interest in your field?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

It was easy, everything were around the resume. They asked about my college projects and about courses I had taken in my masters. Also they asked about my previous experiences.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

Friendly and helpful. Interviewed through my campus and had a quick turnaround. They were easy to communicate with and very helpful with any questions! I would defiantly do your own research on the company before you go as they have several complex business units. Overall, great experience and I accepted the position. Great company and casual laid back atmosphere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Two rounds, both technical; You have to solve a case they provide you. The first round, you write a one-page write-up, and second round, you have to present a presentation with the same case in front of a panel of five.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan after you graduate? Getting a Ph.D. or start working   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview. They call you and ask behavioral based questions with a couple "what if" questions to see if they think you would fit in well with the department you are interviewing for.

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Des Moines, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied and was contacted back within a week for an on campus interview, did that and heard back within a week for an on location interview, got offered a position within a week. Very fast

Interview Questions

• What is some projects you have worked on during school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide (Orlando, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I had gone for the NSHMBA conference. Nationwide had a stall at the conference. I visited their stall and got a call for an interview. The interview was casual. It was more behavioral questions. The first question I was asked was "Tell me about yourself". The following questions were based on that.

Interview Questions

• Fortunately there was not any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After the interview, I got a call after an hour or so. I was given an offer on the spot. I believe this would be best time to negotiate for a better salary.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Streamlined interview process because I knew a senior vice president at the company. I had two interviews. First interview was over the phone and then they asked to bring me into the office. Second interview consisted of meeting with a few people in the firm and getting asked basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Only one single phone interview and internship offer extended right away on the phone itself .. just before hanging up ...

Interview Questions

• not difficult questions, only resume description and tell me about yourself..   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was more of an information sharing on their part than was an interview where I was asked questions. They were impressed by the kind of work that I had already done in my previous job.