Nationwide Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.2

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

It was easy, everything were around the resume. They asked about my college projects and about courses I had taken in my masters. Also they asked about my previous experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview is very straightforward nothing technical just simple fit questions to make sure your the right candidate. My advice is be yourself Nationwide is an amiable company so everyone is very nice and easy to talk to they will make you feel comfortable. They're not trying to stump you on anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Previous work experience?
      Courses your taking?
      Why us?
      Interest in your field?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

The interview was behavioral. Mostly situation based questions, with a mix of resume questions and general know how. The recruiter was friendly. Most of questions were "tell me about a time when you did ....."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a video conference interview first followed by a day and a half visit to the office in Columbus with two more in person interviews. I loved the people, but the communication was extremely annoying. After my first interview, they said they would contact me within one to two weeks whether I had moved on the next round. I heard nothing and assumed I had not made it and moved on, only to receive an email six weeks later. I also never received an email informing me that I had not received the position. I had to reach out to them, which was confusing and frustrating.

Intern Interview

Interview

Just a basic phone interview to get acquainted with the type of person and very general technical questions along the lines of what projects have you done and how did you implement it.

Interview Questions

• What classes are you taking this semester?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview asking about past experience and how it could map to current intern opportunities. Mentions overall business as well. On the spot offer. Also, tries to find out if you can work independently.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted online application and was contacted by a recruiter for an interview. The interview was very short, it was around 20 minutes and I was emailed response right after. The interview as a whole was very easy and laid back, I don't think there is any preparation necessary. No technical questions were asked except asking what languages/what extent I was proficient.

Intern Interview

Interview

Talked to them at my college career fair. Was then contacted to have an interview with them. Talked to three different people each for a half an hour. Mostly just asked about me. One asked me about my resume another asked about why I wanted the position and what are my goals while the last person asked mostly behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

I had an interview with them at a conference for their Data Analysis team. The interview was very easy, behavior only questions. Most of it was the person interviewing me explaining what I would be doing, what their goals are, and how they need people. She asked me mostly what I was doing in school in why, what I liked about it, etc. This happened on October 10th. It is now a month later and I STILL haven't heard back from them, even when the person who interviewed me told me I would hear back in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

They still have not gotten back to me more than a month after I had the interview. Absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

I was in need of work experience so I emailed a lot of different insurance franchises in my area. Nationwide got back to me very quickly expressing their interest in hiring a part-time intern, they scheduled me to come in and interview the week after we connected on the phone. The interview was very informal, it was more like they were just telling me about the job.