Nationwide Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty typical, initially with a recruiter over the phone. Then down to the home office for a panel interview. People that room consisted of both prospective manager and people that would report to me. After the interview it was a tour of the floor I be working on, the building and facilities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nationwide (Raleigh, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

The recruiter will reach out once the resume has been reviewed and there could be a screening document that the candidate would be required to complete. If the screening responses indicate a potential match for the position, an interview is scheduled with the hiring managers or designated leaders. The interview typically consist of situational questions requiring a specific situation, action and result. Typically the interview will consist of two leaders and one may be virtual, but there is typically someone in the room. Depending upon the position, there could be up to three rounds of interviews before a decision is made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nationwide (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Prescreen by recruiter lasted one hour they went over background and experience, then phone interview with hiring manager was more of a discussion to get to know each other, understand the position, expectations of the hiring manager, time to fill and who the ideal candidate would be and next steps. Final was on-site video conference with a panel of individuals more situational based questions and the opportunity to ask questions also.

Manager Interview

Interview

I was called in for an in-person interview following a phone screen. Although I didn't get the position, the HR department was a pleasure to work with, and provided prompt and honest feedback.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest challenge you've faced and how did you manage it?   Answer Question