Nationwide Member Care Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Member Care Representative II Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Filled out the online application, did an assessment, had the onsite interview. Interviewer was very friendly and positive. Asked standard questions about employment history and job scenarios. Office was very pleasant and security was tight.

Interview Questions

• They asked straight forward questions about customer service and how to handle irate customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. $13.60 plus a 15% shift differential if your shift ended after 6pm

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Des Moines, IA) in November 2015.

Interview

It started with anonline submission. I received an email to complete info for background check, an assessment and mock customer calls. A day or so later, emailed me back requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was a voicemail type system that recorded the answers. Received another email a day later requesting a 2 on 1 face to face interview. Comfortable interview and toured the facilities. I also sat with a representative and listened to a couple of calls. Interviewed last Thursday and still awaiting any word. Overall, an easier interview. People were great!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how you were ableto fix it?   Answer Question

Member Care Representative II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide in February 2016.

Interview

You fill out the online application and if picked, you're prompted to complete a phone interview (either live or automated), a skills/personality questionnaire, and a virtual call simulation which allows you to experience a bit of the job position. I was then contacted to complete an in person interview a week after. My interview was conducted by 2 individuals and I was asked about my background along with 5 situational based questions. I HIGHLY recommend coming prepared and knowing of exact situations that you can reference from previous work. If you're selected you must complete a drug test within 24 hours.

The process was much more thorough than other employers but don't let that deter you. You learn a lot about the company and the experience is rewarding and insightful. Overall, I really enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work?
      Name a time where you went above in your previous job position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Lynchburg, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a few years ago, however, they usually conduct interviews using a panel interview with two supervisors. Definitely want to be very professional in appearance and try to be as calm and confident as possible. You will want to have the answers ready quickly after the questions is answered and give genuine responses.

Interview Questions

• What are you downfalls?
      Tell us about a time you provided superior customer service?
      Tell us about a time you had an extremely difficult situation and you how overcame that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied, then an online assessment, that's about what your beliefs are, as well as role play call scenario (very easy), phone interview is with a hr rep going over the position, followed by a face to face interview, when I got hired they said they look for well rounded people

Member Care Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

Pretty simple interview process. As soon as you walk in you start to feel at ease. Oftentimes you are interviewed by a current supervisor, who will sit across a table from you typing on a laptop. Don't let the laptop and constant typing freak you out. Really friendly interview *from my experience* starts off with them asking a bit about your personal life, transitions to them telling you about their personal life. Then they ask you standard behavioral questions, then they tell you about their history at nationwide. Remember to ask questions about the company and your interviewers personal experiences, as engagement is huge here.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you learned from *insert previous job here*   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Dublin, OH).

Interview

The interview wasn't very difficult. I had an initial phone interview that lasted for 10 minutes, afterwards I was scheduled for an in person interview. The in person interview was pretty easy, I shadowed a representative taking calls for the first fifteen minutes, after that I was interviewed by two managers. I was asked to go over my resume and explain why I left previous employers, and what my roles consisted of from previous employers. There were three interview questions that were asked in the STAR format. After that, I was given more information about the job. I was hired on the spot and accepted the offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to resolve a situation without any resources available to you.   Answer Question