Nationwide Non Injury Liability Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Non Injury Liability Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes about two week. After your submit the application, the recruiter will send you a questionnaire to fill out if you are qualified. The first interview is with two managers and you are asked the standard interview questions. After that, the second interview is with the assistant director of claims and that interview is very relaxed and is more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and how it has effects you in your futur positions.
    Name a time when you went out if the way for a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Fill out a questionnaire for the recruiter. Then an interview with 2 managers. Then an interview with an associate director. All the staff was friendly, my initial interview was rescheduled twice due to weather and they worked with my work schedule at the time. It did take them around 2 months to extend the offer after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem you identified at your current work place and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went smoothly. They kept me informed from the beginning up to the job offer. The hiring managers were respectful and encouraging throughout the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• They describe a car accident scene and want you to figure out what questions are applicable to ask the people involved.   Answer Question

Non Injury Liability Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

They use the STAR method quite a bit. They want you to be a good decision maker, with great customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Denver, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online for a position I was a bit under qualified for but they asked me to fill out a prescreen questionnaire. After I filled it out I was called (yes, by phone) by a recruiter saying that I was a little under qualified for the position but that they liked my prescreen answers and were interested in having me interview for a more entry level position. I looked over the job description and it looked good. A few days later I was called by the recruiter and scheduled an in person interview. I had my first interview and things went well so that same day I was asked to have a second interview. This was on a Thursday and my recruiter called me on the following Monday and offered me a position. I already had a Holiday vacation planned and I was able to get a day off to keep plans. Overall, a good experience... People actually call you and encourage you to call them with questions, not just emails.

Interview Questions

• If all your closest friends and family were in a room without you, what negative word would they use to describe you?
      It was a pretty basic interview process... Lots of "tell me a time when..." and behavior/personality questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Firm salary offer. Able to negotiate taking a day off for plans that were already made prior to the offer.