Nationwide PC Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nationwide

2.0

P/C Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Raleigh, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online through nationwide.com. I received an email the next day for an online assessment. It was like a test, to see your knowledge with computer and personality stuff. The next day I received a call from the recruiter to schedule a phone interview for the following day. I had the phone interview on a Thursday and immediately on that was scheduled for an in person interview the following Monday. The phone and inperson interview use the STAR method. The in person was about 1 1/2 hrs long. They did 6 STAR questions, went over my resume, then I sat with an employee for about 15 min. They asked me one more question and said they would call me, but it may be about 2 weeks before I hear anything.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't 1 specific hard question, but definitely know what STAR method means before you go and be detailed. They ask you a lot of followup questions for every original question.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

PC Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nationwide (Dublin, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted immediately the day after I applied. The company almost seemed desperate for people to start which threw up red flags to me and made me strongly consider other options. I continued with the "hiring process emailing the recruiter back and forth for 3 days and filling out an online survey, questionnaire, and a job tryout. I passed the job tryout and got an email saying the recruiter said they would review my questionnaire and get back with me shortly.

One week went by and I heard nothing so I started looking for other opportunities and emailed the recruiter and received no response from them. A week later I received a generic rejection email. The recruiter couldn't even email me back to let me know that I didn't answer a question apparently the way they were looking for it to be answered. Very unprofessional. Then again I looked this specific recruiter up on LinkedIn and I'm not really surprised by their profile and appearance.

Interview Questions