Nationwide Pricing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Pricing Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Pre-screen email questionaire with situational type questions. Called in for on site interview. There were four one-on-one interviews with different managers and a lunch with two employees. The interviewers all had a list of questions they had to ask and filled it with your responses. The questions were mostly behavioral and a few questions about technical abilities. Final response took about a month.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very standard experience. Applied for the position online and got a phone call about 3 weeks later with the offer to come in for an interview. The interview itself took about 5 hours and included meetings with 4 different managers and a lunch.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out a job application online. This was followed by a followup questionnaire. Then the interview. It was over 5 hours, and I met with four different managers and directors, as well as 3 peers. This was mostly a getting-to-know-you-period -- they were looking at whether I would be a good fit for the company. There were also some "what would you do in this scenario" questions as well.

Interview Questions

• If you had to make a decision based on incomplete information, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

As an external candidate:
    After application submission, they sent a prescreen document to fill out. Following a phone call with human resources, on-site interviews were scheduled. Interviews were primarily with leaders, but there was an introductory interview and tour with potential coworkers as well as a complementary lunch. Though the process was painless, it did take a few weeks to hear back. Overall it was a pretty favorable interview experience.

Interview Questions

• There was some unexpected behavioral ones, but I do not recall specific questions :/   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nationwide in July 2011.

Interview

There are two people interviewed me through phone. They asked questions based on my past experience list on Resume. However, there is one I am not familiar to since it passed for a long time. My suggestions are that please do not list unfamiliar but maybe valuable experience on your resume.