Nationwide Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Single Round of Interview . The questions were basically revolving around my experience in technology and some behavioral questions. Interview was not hard the interviewer made me comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How did you improve the performance of the product.I did not expect the question to be so technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation although I did not initiate it.

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone screen followed by face to face interview with a team member , followed by a group interview with team / manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer and I countered which was accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at NSHMBA, the interview process is very quick - one 5 minute interview at the booth, one 40 minute interview if selected. The interview was behavioral, and the questions were around project risks and issue management. What qualities do you like in people etc

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I was emailed to set up a time for an interview, set it up within the week. I Interviewed with an HR representative first, then with the person who would be my manager. It lasted about an hour, 30 minutes with each. Pretty basic questions from HR, and then the manager had more specific questions about my experiences and education. She told me more about what the position would be and what I would do. I applied in December, interviewed in March, and still haven't received an answer (it is mid-April). I call every two weeks and they say they will get back in a couple weeks, apparently management is moving around or something.

Interview Questions

• If you had to deal with naysayers in a change-of-management situation, what would you do?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was cool. I interviewed with a senior manager at a national conference. He was very supportive of my views and gave more details around the great culture at Nationwide. Overall it was great experience and helped me decide that this is the company I wanna work with!

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a cross functional team, Stesp on reporting a status report to the senior management etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nationwide (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a behavioral Interview that was scheduled at a conference recently. The interviewer herself was a Senior project manager. Pretty straightforward questions. They didn't reach out to me afterwards so I'm assuming I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer