Nationwide Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

This was a very general interview. Their sales team was relatively small so they were looking for only 2 interns. I was asked all behavioral based questions. I met them at a career fair at my University. A couple weeks later, I was contacted by email to do a phone screening. After the phone screening, I was invited to do a one on one in Columbus. No insurance background needed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview then face to face with sales manager. Very opinion based question, so you cant really answer any questions wrong.Super relaxed, just stay professional. You will talk a lot about your credentials and what experience you have, also about what kind of sales you are looking to go into.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something in this room.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The question were kind of tricky, two supervisors were in a room asking you about your sales skills and personality. Make sure you don't talk bad about your previous employer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good asset to he company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

3 phases to the process phone, face to face and final. you always talk to a different manager each phase then you await a call if you get an offer

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer