Nationwide Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nationwide (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was really easy, mostly behavioral questions, asking about your experiences and how you dealt with it. Nothing too technical at all, the interviewer was very helpful and relaxed too. It was probably 20 minutes long, in total.

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nationwide in January 2015.

Interview

On site interview, behavioral questions only, no tech, it was a normal interview company culture seems normal, overall helpful experience, it was helpful for me to learn, good for a first interview, not techy

Interview Questions

• How would check if a toaster is broken   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted with three people in a conference call to talk about the company and their current project for which they were looking for a new hire.

They asked about my experience in a recent position and asked some questions about Object Oriented Programming principles (adamant that there were four of them -- they were looking for textbook responses, but the responses they confided to me they were looking for were a bit overlapping). They were also interested in frameworks that I've had experience with.

The face to face interview was with the same three people and the manager. A similar process of asking about programming principles took place, and we discussed the architecture of the project once more.

I was later informed that they wouldn't be able to hire me due to budget concerns.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Dublin, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

A single in-person interview with no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic canned interview questions, such as "What is your biggest fault?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation offered, and I was too junior to realize I had the opportunity to do so.