NaturaLawn of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NaturaLawn of America

Misc Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delran, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NaturaLawn of America (Delran, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of me going in to meet with the field manager once and after discussing the job and its opportunities, I was given a phone call a few days later and given the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle the early start time?   1 Answer

"inside Sales" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomeryville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NaturaLawn of America (Montgomeryville, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

1st interview went well with the owner. 2nd interview was with the owner and 3 other young employee's nodding there heads and writing stuff down. They didn't seem to really care what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• what do you do if I guy tells you flat out he's not interested in the product ?   2 Answers

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NaturaLawn of America (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

The first step is a short phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with management. Once those are complete management will review all applicants and call back those that they are interested in giving a position.

Lawn Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NaturaLawn of America (Warminster, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Initially, I spoke with the operations manager on the phone. After answering a few simple questions concerning my experience and interest in the position, he asked me to stop in for a face-to-face interview. I dressed in a blue dress shirt with dark pants and shoes. The interviewer was dressed about the same. He asked me again about my background and why I would be a good fit for the job. He reiterated that it's heavy outdoor work (rain or shine) and if I had worked outdoors before. I had and the interview remained casual with him providing some information on the company history and methods. The interview lasted about 25-30 minutes and he called me back two days later with an offer.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomeryville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NaturaLawn of America (Montgomeryville, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Chances are you've seen them advertising inside sales with base pay all over craigslist - they are constantly hiring, because they turn over sales reps weekly. If you apply, chances are you will be called in for an interview. They will likely offer you a job on the spot after very few questions. They will probably get you in for "training" that week or the following week, and you will be on the phone reading scripts that same week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none - this job offers a base pay plus commission.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NaturaLawn of America (South Burlington, VT) in May 2012.

Interview

I initially applied via email and got a response a day later. My initial email had my resume attached and I briefly described what I was majoring (Environmental Science) in and when I was graduating. My email was responded to by the Owner - who was very polite and seemed nice. He scheduled a time with me to interview with the Field Manager - very down to earth and knowledgeable. I received a call the next day from the Field Manager who said he talked with Owner and they'd love to bring me on board for the Summer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think organic lawn care means and why do customers want it?   Answer Question