Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Dairy/Frozen Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Dairy/Frozen Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

2.5

Dairy/Frozen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Portland, OR) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a very nice, standard conversation with the store manager conducting the interview and doing the hiring. From the first call to a job offer took 10 days. That is a very reasonable amount of time to hear back from an employer.

Interview Questions

• Describe World Class Customer Service. How long had I worked in grocery retail. Would I be willing to relocate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

Frozen/Dairy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage.

Interview

Have been through several interviews. Some were one on one, others were with two people (store manager and assistant, or store manager and head cashier, etc). Process can take anywhere from 15 minutes to almost 2 hours. They generally want to know what you know how to do, how you handled an upset customer, what your management style is, they'll ask you about former jobs on your resume. They also check with former employers for a recommendation, especially if you're transferring stores, so make sure you're in good standing with your current employer.

Interview Questions