Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Infrastructure Manager, IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Infrastructure Manager, IT

Infrastructure Manager, IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Lakewood, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

The process started by sending me a 1.5 hour set of technical questions, which I filled out and submitted to the HR contact. This process was the most straightforward and transparent of the entire experience, from here it went downhill very fast.

For interviewing for such a high-level management role, I was pretty floored I was never asked any technical questions in-person, I was probed for generalities such as 'have you worked with x or y', but generally speaking, the interview was a huge turn-off. I felt like they were trying to make a judgement call based on personality, which is very common(for non-IT jobs), however, after what I felt was a very good interview on my side, I came to the determination that this company really has a horribly run IT organization, or possibly their HR is lacking. I received no feedback after the interview and it just went into a black hole. I followed up 3 times via email to the hiring manager and never got a response to my queries.

I'd avoid this organization at any costs, if this experience is any reflection of how they treat other candidates. I don't waste others time and I'd appreciate the same courtesy. That being said, I will be telling everyone I know who works in my field about this experience. People deserve to be treated with respect and professionalism, something that was completely lacking in this overall experience.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall specific questions I was asked, I just know they were very general and not technically focused.   Answer Question