Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2016.

Interview

I met Jillian, then the store manager, through a friend. She scheduled a date and time for me to interview with her for the position, and it went well! Jillian was great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage.

Interview

Called back a day after applying and had a quick easy interview with two managers before getting hired on the spot! BE SURE TO MENTION “world class customer service” !! They’re big on that and it’ll impress them.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2014.

Interview

It was brief. I found out that I wasn't one of the initial pick for employment later with hired. I ended up being considered a temporary employee which they generally higher too many of when they open the store. After the first month they let all the temporary go, except for me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have cash handling experience ?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Lakewood, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview is easy, no drug testing. They ask if you want to move up in company , what your core values are. Ask about how interested in health , how to count money, and customers are always right.