Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Panel interview was done remotely and covered management style and experience. Asked for various scenarios of developing and disciplining employees. General approach to building sales, customer service priority, general understanding of P & L, Shrink management.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you had a difficult employee, how you dealt with them and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage.

Interview

I was set up for a Skype interview with 2 groups consisting of two people each and they both lasted one hour. The interview was very easy. It was mostly HR related questions and more in depth look into my resume. After a week, they called and offered no explanation as to why they reached the decision in which they made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to confront a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

I chose to pursue a different opportunity.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage.

Interview

Met a recruiter in person. Had two panel interviews. Took 2 personality assessments online and one that was proctored. Was evaluated by their consulting psychiatrist. The whole process took a little while. They always made me feel comfortable and were communivative. I tend to expound a lot when answering questions so I stopped and asked if I was giving too much information. They were very gracious. Study the company and do your due diligence. Make sure their values and products are something you can see yourself selling and being a part of. Remember this is retail and even though it is an exciting company it is still retail and it comes with all the good bad and the ugly of retail. Be able to answer what attracted you to the company. If your answer is justt finding another job to pay the bills is not a good answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their intial offer was already better than what I had.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Lakewood, CO).

Interview

2 phone interviews, then 2 in-person panel interviews at the home office in Lakewood. Panel interviews were with HR, recruiting, and director of ops. Phone interviews were with recruiter, then regional manager

Interview Questions

• Where else are you applying.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

apply on line and and wait for an interview there is a phone screen then a second phone screening
    an interview ,then a second panel interview over all it may take a bit to get through