Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Store Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Store Support

Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Store Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Lafayette, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

went very well. It was very easy. Very few questions. Not much was needed to tell the Manager. He was quiet. I liked my manager interviews. They were more geared toward experience. They were very financially driven.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a conflict with a customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well. I met with a store manager and we spoke about my strengths and weaknesses. Then I was called back to do a second interview, this time multiple managers were present (store / department managers). Overall it was a great process and everyone was very kind, professional, and pleasant to be around.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Natural Grocers?
      Are you detail oriented?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Denver, CO) in May 2018.

Interview

Easy. General questions about past experience and availability. Took maybe 10 minutes. I applied online and was called a couple days later. I scheduled the interview and after the interview, received an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What past experience do you have that could help you succeed here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Vancouver, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very casual, simple questions and very straightforward. Only asked basic questions such as previous customer service experience and why I thought I would be a good fit for the job.