Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Vitamin Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Vitamin Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

Vitamin Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage.

Interview

Two people ask questions about customer service, respect for authority, nutrition knowledge, company familiarity, scheduling conflicts and basic level information that any good employer would ask. They emphasized the importance of customer service skills and work ethic, and ability to physically perform the job. Self-reliance and ability to grow in the company since it hires from within.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

Vitamin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy hiring process. Applied, got called 2 days later, then met with someone from corporate a few days later. The interview was about 30 minutes long with half of it being her telling me about the company and it's "values." She the asked me where do I see myself fitting in at the store as if it was a open position interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you resolved an issue at work?   Answer Question